Give us a try today to help you pass the NCEES® Electrical and Computer Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Exam.
HD demonstration videos for every type of problem.
Speed up or slow down by increasing video playback speed up to 2x.
Realistic exam practice problems to test your knowledge in every subject.
Full-length solutions with visual aids to help you learn from your mistakes.
New subjects added each and every week (check back soon).
Unlimited email support any time you need help. Yes, really.
Check out the growing list of subjects below that we currently have worked out video examples of and practice problems for:
- Chapter 1.A. - Video Library
- Chapter 1.E. - Video Library
- Chapter 6 - Video Library
- Chapter 6 - Practice Problems
- Chapter 7 - Video Library
- Chapter 9 - Video Library
- Chapter 9 - Practice Problems
- Chapter 12 - Video Library
- Chapter 12 - Practice Problems
- Chapter 15 - Video Library
- Chapter 15 - Practice Problems
- Looking for More Content?
Now, he is overseeing the development of the online study program for the Electrical and Computer Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Exam.
Zach Stone, P.E. is a professionally licensed engineer in the state of Florida, passed both the FE and PE exam on the first try, and is the author of the Electrical Engineering PE Practice Exam and Technical Study Guide.
He can be found on LinkedIn.
Electrical FE Review is not affiliated with The National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES®), the non-profit organization that develops, administers, and scores the Principles and Practice (PE) examination. The NCEES® website is located at www.ncees.org